Jessica Alba
"Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane\(I
2006-03-22 21:36:21 UTC
Jessica Alba Nude? Not for Nobody
11:49 AM, Filed under: Home \ Celebrities \ Jessica Alba
It looks like Jessica Alba is taking her prudish nature to a whole new
level, swearing off nude scenes and sexy roles. Speaking to women trying to
break into the film industry, Jessica Alba said she won't be getting naked
onscreen, reports The LA Daily News.
They want you to take off your clothes all the time (for roles) when
you're younger. I won't do that.
And in an interview with FHM magazine, she said that she only wants to do
"moral" roles from now on, reveals The Sun.

She said: "I'll leave the slutty girl to other people.

"And I'll play the sweet, moral girlfriend who believes in love - roles
that are more interesting than playing a vixen."

Jessica also slammed the curves that have seen her top sexiest polls
around the world.

She added: "I have curves, but I don't really like them.

"I wish I was skinnier and taller."
I think "taller and skinnier" on Jessica Alba could very well bring her into
Nicole Richie territory... But wait a minute, I distinctly remember that
Jessica Alba said she would get naked for the right role.

So which is it Jessica Alba, Naked or not? Or are you just going to be
teasing us with Bikini pictures?

.
b***@shentel.net
2006-03-22 22:15:40 UTC
Post by "Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane\(I
[...]
I heard that she said she wouldn't do nude scenes, but I'm pretty sure
she said she was happy with her body. She's probabaly just frustrated
with only being seen as a sex symbol.

JLB
.
Joe
.
Joe
.
lab~rat >:-)
2006-03-23 13:27:54 UTC
Post by Joe
Or better yet ....
http://www.celebfrenzy.net/2005/alba/jessica01.html
The point is that she's gonna do the classy scenes and leave the ass
eating and blow jobs to people like your mother...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
2006-03-24 01:32:52 UTC
Post by Joe
close enough....
http://www.22469.com/cf244/jessica_alba_into_the_blue.mpg
sweet vid joe

thanks!

ByteThis
2006-03-23 02:30:51 UTC
"Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane(I <3 Johnny Jeter" <***@aol.com>
wrote in message news:***@news.supernews.com...
| Jessica Alba Nude? Not for Nobody
| 11:49 AM, Filed under: Home \ Celebrities \ Jessica Alba
| It looks like Jessica Alba is taking her prudish nature to a whole new
| level, swearing off nude scenes and sexy roles. Speaking to women trying
| break into the film industry, Jessica Alba said she won't be getting naked
| onscreen, reports The LA Daily News.
| They want you to take off your clothes all the time (for roles) when
| you're younger. I won't do that.
| And in an interview with FHM magazine, she said that she only wants to do
| "moral" roles from now on, reveals The Sun.
|
| She said: "I'll leave the slutty girl to other people.

and this is what she wears in public....

CMR
2006-03-23 02:53:14 UTC
is that a haip I see?

Def of haip - either showing half of a nipple due to a wardrobe malfunction
or see thru clothes.
--
WOOHA!

CMR

If you like wrestling chicks go to www.nekkedwrestlingchicks.com

http://www.celebfrenzy.net/2005/alba/content/ja05005.jpg

ByteThis
2006-03-23 03:01:33 UTC
well it ain't a zit....

"CMR" <***@Knology.net> wrote in message news:f350f$44220d9c$1860c0cf$***@KNOLOGY.NET...
| is that a haip I see?
|
| Def of haip - either showing half of a nipple due to a wardrobe
malfunction
| or see thru clothes.
| --
| WOOHA!
|
| CMR
|
| If you like wrestling chicks go to www.nekkedwrestlingchicks.com
|
| "ByteThis" <***@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
| >
| > "Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane(I <3 Johnny Jeter"
<***@aol.com>
| > wrote in message news:***@news.supernews.com...
| > | Jessica Alba Nude? Not for Nobody
| > | 11:49 AM, Filed under: Home \ Celebrities \ Jessica Alba
| > | It looks like Jessica Alba is taking her prudish nature to a whole new
| > | level, swearing off nude scenes and sexy roles. Speaking to women
trying
| > | break into the film industry, Jessica Alba said she won't be getting
| > naked
| > | onscreen, reports The LA Daily News.
| > | They want you to take off your clothes all the time (for roles) when
| > | you're younger. I won't do that.
| > | And in an interview with FHM magazine, she said that she only wants to
| > do
| > | "moral" roles from now on, reveals The Sun.
| > |
| > | She said: "I'll leave the slutty girl to other people.
| >

| > and this is what she wears in public....
| > http://www.celebfrenzy.net/2005/alba/content/ja05005.jpg

| > |
| > | "And I'll play the sweet, moral girlfriend who believes in love -
| > roles
| > | that are more interesting than playing a vixen."
| > |
| > | Jessica also slammed the curves that have seen her top sexiest polls
| > | around the world.
| > |
| > | She added: "I have curves, but I don't really like them.
| > |
| > | "I wish I was skinnier and taller."
| > | I think "taller and skinnier" on Jessica Alba could very well bring
her
| > into
| > | Nicole Richie territory... But wait a minute, I distinctly remember
that
| > | Jessica Alba said she would get naked for the right role.
| > |
| > | So which is it Jessica Alba, Naked or not? Or are you just going to be
| > | teasing us with Bikini pictures?
| > |
| > | .
| > |
| > |

CMR
2006-03-23 03:22:00 UTC
could be a skeeter bite
--
WOOHA!

CMR

If you like wrestling chicks go to www.nekkedwrestlingchicks.com
Post by ByteThis
well it ain't a zit....
| is that a haip I see?
|
| Def of haip - either showing half of a nipple due to a wardrobe
malfunction
| or see thru clothes.
| --
| WOOHA!
|
| CMR
|
| If you like wrestling chicks go to www.nekkedwrestlingchicks.com
|

| > "Mottola/w Snakes On A Plane(I <3 Johnny Jeter"
| > | Jessica Alba Nude? Not for Nobody
| > | 11:49 AM, Filed under: Home \ Celebrities \ Jessica Alba
| > | It looks like Jessica Alba is taking her prudish nature to a whole new
| > | level, swearing off nude scenes and sexy roles. Speaking to women
trying
| > | break into the film industry, Jessica Alba said she won't be getting
| > naked
| > | onscreen, reports The LA Daily News.
| > | They want you to take off your clothes all the time (for roles) when
| > | you're younger. I won't do that.
| > | And in an interview with FHM magazine, she said that she only wants to
| > do
| > | "moral" roles from now on, reveals The Sun.
| > |
| > | She said: "I'll leave the slutty girl to other people.
| >

| > and this is what she wears in public....
| > http://www.celebfrenzy.net/2005/alba/content/ja05005.jpg

| > |
| > | "And I'll play the sweet, moral girlfriend who believes in love -
| > roles
| > | that are more interesting than playing a vixen."
| > |
| > | Jessica also slammed the curves that have seen her top sexiest polls
| > | around the world.
| > |
| > | She added: "I have curves, but I don't really like them.
| > |
| > | "I wish I was skinnier and taller."
| > | I think "taller and skinnier" on Jessica Alba could very well bring
her
| > into
| > | Nicole Richie territory... But wait a minute, I distinctly remember
that
| > | Jessica Alba said she would get naked for the right role.
| > |
| > | So which is it Jessica Alba, Naked or not? Or are you just going to be
| > | teasing us with Bikini pictures?
| > |
| > | .
| > |
| > |

ByteThis
2006-03-23 04:25:03 UTC
No skeeter from around here.... unless it's one of them northern Canada ones
where the first hatch of the season are the biggest suckers you ever saw!

"CMR" <***@Knology.net> wrote in message news:64513$4422145a$1860c0cf$***@KNOLOGY.NET...
| could be a skeeter bite
| --
| WOOHA!
|
| CMR
|
| If you like wrestling chicks go to www.nekkedwrestlingchicks.com
|
| "ByteThis" <***@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
| > well it ain't a zit....
| >

| > "CMR" <***@Knology.net> wrote in message
| > | is that a haip I see?
| > |
| > | Def of haip - either showing half of a nipple due to a wardrobe
| > malfunction
| > | or see thru clothes.
| > | --
| > | WOOHA!

[...]