AM Opportunists | vince garcia | Obsession
Yusufallah
2004-05-11 16:20:32 UTC
AM Opportunists | vince garcia | Obsession

DRAFT (i.e. Critical reviews by Christian Usenet LifeLine, CULL, on
this subject based upon the following Primary Sources, are
forthcoming)

P R I M A R Y S O U R C E S :

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba,
alt.tv.dark-angel, "Oh! and...", 29 Aug 2002: Shame on me--I forgot a
line just as good as the first one I praised. It's her [Jessica
Alba's] famous: 'Try Transgenic--you'll never go back!' I used that
that line on an ex-girlfriend, kidding around, and she replied: 'No
thanks--I already did!' ...It turned out she had married a
Transsexual without knowing it and was getting a divorce.... true
story.

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "WAY
OT--giligan's island", 30 Aug 2002: lol--on ebay they are auctioning
off lunch on a yacht + a 3 hr tour w/Dawn Wells from Gilligan's Island
for charity http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1558097901
Sounds like fun :) I wish they'd auction a lunch w/jessica atop the
Needle in Seattle. I'd bid :)

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba,
alt.tv.dark-angel, "My favorite DA line", 29 Aug 2002: I missed the
1st season (because I knew as soon as I watched this show I'd like it
and it'd be cancelled), but loved the 2nd. My favorite line by Jessica
was that episode where she is captured in the cult-run boarding school
and that bratty kid is using mental powers to kill her. Then she
lifts her top to break his concentration and whomps him, ending it
with a: "made ya look!" I love those quips of hers :)

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re: What
do Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez have in common?" 16 Sep 2002: Re:
What do Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez have in common? um--one's a
slut and one's not?

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "anyone
see that TV Guide...", 05 Oct 2002: ...ranked JA as the 45th sexiest
star of all time in last week's issue? I just noticed it today as I
was about to trash it (of course, now it gets kept). I'm glad she
made it onto the list. Some of their other choices puzzled me, like
Peggy Lipton, though. I'm also peeved Victoria Principal didn't make
the list, but at least they got one thing right with Jessica.

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re:
topical question", 12 Dec 2002: [You ask, 'will you be getting a
smallpox vaccine when it becomes available to the average joe in 18
months or so? ...even despite the side effects...would [you] get it
if Jessica got vaccinated??' I say:] i'd do it if she went with me to
get it done :)

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re: Jess
still with the idiot! (12/04/02)", 12 Jan 2003: ***@BlackBull.com
wrote: '...Fuck you, genius. Post your picture.' lol--you tell him!

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Jess is
# 1", 27 Jan 2003: [You say, 'I hear Jessica herself might be reading
this newsgroup, and if that is true, why not at least try to keep a
respectful tone?' I say:] amen. Plus, if that IS her, as I've said
before, it places her a world ahead of the other stars who never post
to their NGs and avoid their fans. ...So, ***@BlackBull.com, if
you're THE Jessica, some of us appreciate your willingness to interact
with your fans here, even though usually it's to rebuke assholish
comments

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re: it's
been quiet here lately...", 05 Feb 2003: [You say, 'The retards make
this place fun.' I say:] naw they just make JA pissed off at their
remarks.

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re: Lets
vote", 11 Apr 2003: I actually had a Coleco Adam in like '81 or
something like that. I was amazed: a way to actually write text
without a damn typewriter and even save it for editing!

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re: Jess
& Mike split", 04 Aug 2003: 'Jess & Mike split'...i hate break-ups.
they suck :(

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "dammit!
I want my JA fix!" 06 Aug 2003: dammit! I want my JA fix [Jessica Alba
fix]! ...I'm starting to get very irritated over the fact I haven't
seen jessica on tv in even a commercial for over 6 months!

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re:
pictures of jessica", 28 Sep 2003:
a] nice site! The ALba section was awesome, and Victoria Principal was
killer as well! There's one where she looks a whole lot like Jessica,
which is like heaven x 2, if you know what I
mean...Loading Image...

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re: Jess
shopping", 03 Oct 2003: i really feel for celebrities. What a bummer
they can't even go to the damn store without being scrutinized

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re:
Jessica Alba", 04 Nov 2003: [You say, 'Jessica Alba does have an
attitude, but underneath that is two hundred pounds of love and
compassion in a one-hundred pound package.' I say:] women with
attitudes are sooooooo sexy :)

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "Re:
TERRIBLE NEWS!!!" 12 Nov 2003: you ass :)

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "to
Jess Alba", 25 Nov 2003: Hey Jessica--let's grab a bite to eat! I'd
invite you to come spend Thanksgiving with my family as well, but I
assume you'll be with your own. :)

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba, "She
was...", 01 Dec 2003: ...awesome, gorgeous, sassy, sexy, and a 100%
class act on THE VIEW! You go, girl! ..."door...open"

vince garcia (***@ix.netcom.com), alt.fan.jessica-alba,
"bootleg HONEY DVDs", 04 Jan 2004: it's a bummer a movie can get
pirated so damn quickly and easily
illitrate
2004-05-11 18:59:20 UTC
Post by Yusufallah
AM Opportunists | vince garcia | Obsession
DRAFT (i.e. Critical reviews by Christian Usenet LifeLine, CULL, on
this subject based upon the following Primary Sources, are
forthcoming)
dude, i am _gutted_ that they picked you for the target - i feel sure
that an adequate study of the contents of a.f.j-a would prove to anyone
that i'm FAR more obsessed about jessica than you are!! :-)
obviously, these freaks couldn't be bothered to put some real time and
effort into this, otherwise they'd have listed nearly all the posters
of a.f.j-a in this email
pah!
--
..repo23...

-- ---
"now that you're dead, what're you gonna do with the rest of your life?"
Liam Quinn
2004-05-11 21:57:12 UTC
Post by illitrate
dude, i am _gutted_ that they picked you for the target - i feel sure
that an adequate study of the contents of a.f.j-a would prove to anyone
that i'm FAR more obsessed about jessica than you are!! :-)
Well Maradona has a cult that believe he is god and the universe started on
his birthday! (no shit)

Sign up here for the We are OBSESSED with Jessica Alba - and get your free
red cloak ..... with hood!
Don't worry man - Number 2 obsessed person in the uk - is not bad!
If you'll excuse me I have some chanting to perform for The Deity Alba!!

Liam

PS - All ALBA electronic devices come from the false profit! Jessica would
NEVER make such shit DVD players! :-)
vince garcia
2004-05-11 23:38:53 UTC
Post by illitrate
Post by Yusufallah
AM Opportunists | vince garcia | Obsession
DRAFT (i.e. Critical reviews by Christian Usenet LifeLine, CULL, on
this subject based upon the following Primary Sources, are
forthcoming)
dude, i am _gutted_ that they picked you for the target - i feel sure
that an adequate study of the contents of a.f.j-a would prove to anyone
that i'm FAR more obsessed about jessica than you are!! :-)
obviously, these freaks couldn't be bothered to put some real time and
effort into this, otherwise they'd have listed nearly all the posters
of a.f.j-a in this email
pah!
--
..repo23...
-- ---
"now that you're dead, what're you gonna do with the rest of your life?"
Hey albanites--did you notice this ARAB copied a number of posts by
other people trying to suggest they were mine?

Can you spell S-L-A-N-D-E-R?

This guy IS an Arab, I'm told. You know...the guys who bombed the WTC.

Let him know what you think of his brothers--and him--if you like
Phueque
2004-05-12 17:59:01 UTC
On Tue, 11 May 2004 23:38:53 GMT, vince garcia
Post by vince garcia
Hey albanites--did you notice this ARAB copied a number of posts by
other people trying to suggest they were mine?
Can you spell S-L-A-N-D-E-R?
It's not slander unless it spoken. Written defamation is libel.
Be happy... it's a more serious crime. :-D

vince garcia
2004-05-11 23:42:27 UTC
OK, the jerks has their chance. Anyone who wants to teach CUNT--I mean
CULL a lesson, go ahead and email me. You'll love what we've got cooked
up for them.