My day is made!!! A SMG lookalike is roaming the newsgroups!!! (was: Re: No More of Moore)
lab~rat
2004-06-18 15:17:33 UTC
Oh, and to change the subject, what does "BuffyToU" in your email
mean? >:-)
My friends call me "Buffy". They say that I look like Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (I think from the movie). I don't see it. My name is
Tammy, but I'm Buffy to you.
LOLOL!!!

BTW, do you know who I am? I have the dubious distinction of being
the one person in usenet that can be trolled by the simple mention of
Sarah Michelle Gellar.

So tell me, what characteristic of hers do you have?

-Wonky, lazy eye?
-Botched nose job?
-Concentration camp protruding hip bones?
-Mottled skin?
-Club feet with fat toes?
-Diva-wannabe personality?
-Chronic liar syndrome?
-Do you have a stage mom?
-Do you shave about 8 years off your age?

I think the best thing you have going for you is that you don't think
you look like her.

Oh, and congratulations on trolling me. After that Buffy thing, trust
me, I'm not going to argue politics with you ever again. You're too
much fun otherwise...

PS, Have you ever seen Dark Angel?
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
alphakitten
2004-06-18 15:28:05 UTC
Post by lab~rat
Oh, and to change the subject, what does "BuffyToU" in your email
mean? >:-)
My friends call me "Buffy". They say that I look like Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (I think from the movie). I don't see it. My name is
Tammy, but I'm Buffy to you.
LOLOL!!!
Indeed. Movie Buffy is Kristy Swanson, doofus.

~Angel
dalecue
2004-06-18 18:20:38 UTC
Post by alphakitten
Post by lab~rat
Oh, and to change the subject, what does "BuffyToU" in your email
mean? >:-)
My friends call me "Buffy". They say that I look like Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (I think from the movie). I don't see it. My name is
Tammy, but I'm Buffy to you.
LOLOL!!!
you are giving rats a bad name, wanker

Dale
~Angel
lab~rat
2004-06-21 14:30:06 UTC
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:20:38 GMT, "dalecue"
Post by dalecue
Post by lab~rat
Oh, and to change the subject, what does "BuffyToU" in your email
mean? >:-)
My friends call me "Buffy". They say that I look like Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (I think from the movie). I don't see it. My name is
Tammy, but I'm Buffy to you.
LOLOL!!!
you are giving rats a bad name, wanker
Dale
And that concerns you how?
lab~rat
2004-06-21 14:30:05 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 01:28:05 +1000, alphakitten
Post by alphakitten
Post by lab~rat
Oh, and to change the subject, what does "BuffyToU" in your email
mean? >:-)
My friends call me "Buffy". They say that I look like Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (I think from the movie). I don't see it. My name is
Tammy, but I'm Buffy to you.
LOLOL!!!
Indeed. Movie Buffy is Kristy Swanson, doofus.
My bad. Maybe I should be nicer to her.
BTR1701
2004-06-18 21:48:55 UTC
Post by lab~rat
Oh, and to change the subject, what does "BuffyToU" in your email
mean? >:-)
My friends call me "Buffy". They say that I look like Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (I think from the movie). I don't see it. My name is
Tammy, but I'm Buffy to you.
LOLOL!!!
BTW, do you know who I am? I have the dubious distinction of being
the one person in usenet that can be trolled by the simple mention of
Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Here's a small hint, dumbass:

Sarah Gellar wasn't Buffy in the movie.

You were trolled better than you knew.
lab~rat
2004-06-21 14:30:08 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat
Oh, and to change the subject, what does "BuffyToU" in your email
mean? >:-)
My friends call me "Buffy". They say that I look like Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (I think from the movie). I don't see it. My name is
Tammy, but I'm Buffy to you.
LOLOL!!!
BTW, do you know who I am? I have the dubious distinction of being
the one person in usenet that can be trolled by the simple mention of
Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Sarah Gellar wasn't Buffy in the movie.
You were trolled better than you knew.
Yeah, I guess I should have seen that coming. You truley know the
definition of the word 'troll', retard.
BTR1701
2004-06-22 00:58:03 UTC
Post by lab~rat
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat
Oh, and to change the subject, what does "BuffyToU" in your email
mean? >:-)
My friends call me "Buffy". They say that I look like Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (I think from the movie). I don't see it. My name is
Tammy, but I'm Buffy to you.
LOLOL!!!
BTW, do you know who I am? I have the dubious distinction of being
the one person in usenet that can be trolled by the simple mention of
Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Sarah Gellar wasn't Buffy in the movie.
You were trolled better than you knew.
Yeah, I guess I should have seen that coming. You truley know the
definition of the word 'troll', retard.
Having your own stupidity pointed out to you stings, huh?

Attention to detail: it'll kick your ass every time.
Tammy
2004-06-22 19:39:44 UTC
Personally, I've never seen the similarity. I believe that it is
mostly long blond curly hair. The nickname started during my brief
stint as a cheerleader in high school.
Post by BTR1701
BTR1701
2004-06-22 20:05:47 UTC
You could do worse than to look like Kristy Swanson.
lab~rat
2004-06-23 11:40:24 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Tammy
Personally, I've never seen the similarity. I believe that it is
mostly long blond curly hair. The nickname started during my brief
stint as a cheerleader in high school.
You could do worse than to look like Kristy Swanson.
Yeah, you could look like SMG...
Tammy
2004-06-23 16:26:08 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Tammy
Personally, I've never seen the similarity. I believe that it is
mostly long blond curly hair. The nickname started during my brief
stint as a cheerleader in high school.
You could do worse than to look like Kristy Swanson.
Probably. I didn't comment on how she looked, just said that I don't
see the resemblance.
lab~rat
2004-06-23 16:46:19 UTC
Post by Tammy
Post by BTR1701
Post by Tammy
Personally, I've never seen the similarity. I believe that it is
mostly long blond curly hair. The nickname started during my brief
stint as a cheerleader in high school.
You could do worse than to look like Kristy Swanson.
Probably. I didn't comment on how she looked, just said that I don't
see the resemblance.
Well consider yourself lucky that I made the mistake accusing you of
looking like SMG and nature didn't make the mistake of making you look
like her...
Tammy
2004-06-24 19:27:09 UTC
Post by lab~rat
Post by Tammy
Post by BTR1701
Post by Tammy
Personally, I've never seen the similarity. I believe that it is
mostly long blond curly hair. The nickname started during my brief
stint as a cheerleader in high school.
You could do worse than to look like Kristy Swanson.
Probably. I didn't comment on how she looked, just said that I don't
see the resemblance.
Well consider yourself lucky that I made the mistake accusing you of
looking like SMG and nature didn't make the mistake of making you look
like her...
I am quite happy with the way that nature made me and I'm sure she is
happy with the way that nature made her, although I bet she wishes
that she was a better actress.
repo23
2004-06-24 20:13:50 UTC
Post by Tammy
Post by lab~rat
Post by Tammy
Post by BTR1701
Post by Tammy
Personally, I've never seen the similarity. I believe that it is
mostly long blond curly hair. The nickname started during my brief
stint as a cheerleader in high school.
You could do worse than to look like Kristy Swanson.
Probably. I didn't comment on how she looked, just said that I don't
see the resemblance.
Well consider yourself lucky that I made the mistake accusing you of
looking like SMG and nature didn't make the mistake of making you look
like her...
I am quite happy with the way that nature made me and I'm sure she is
happy with the way that nature made her, although I bet she wishes
that she was a better actress.
and the nose - i bet she wishes they'd chosen a different nose

and the eyes - i bet she wishes....
"now that you're dead, what're you gonna do with the rest of your life?"
lab~rat
2004-06-25 12:05:53 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:13:50 GMT, repo23
Post by repo23
Post by Tammy
Post by lab~rat
Post by Tammy
Post by BTR1701
Post by Tammy
Personally, I've never seen the similarity. I believe that it is
mostly long blond curly hair. The nickname started during my brief
stint as a cheerleader in high school.
You could do worse than to look like Kristy Swanson.
Probably. I didn't comment on how she looked, just said that I don't
see the resemblance.
Well consider yourself lucky that I made the mistake accusing you of
looking like SMG and nature didn't make the mistake of making you look
like her...
I am quite happy with the way that nature made me and I'm sure she is
happy with the way that nature made her, although I bet she wishes
that she was a better actress.
and the nose - i bet she wishes they'd chosen a different nose
and the eyes - i bet she wishes....
and the blotchy skin
and the ugly feet

Are you born with a personality?
Tammy
The nose can be fixed.
repo23
2004-06-25 14:36:32 UTC
On
Post by Tammy
Post by repo23
Post by Tammy
Post by lab~rat
Post by Tammy
Post by BTR1701
Post by Tammy
Personally, I've never seen the similarity. I believe that it is
mostly long blond curly hair. The nickname started during my brief
stint as a cheerleader in high school.
You could do worse than to look like Kristy Swanson.
Probably. I didn't comment on how she looked, just said that I don't
see the resemblance.
Well consider yourself lucky that I made the mistake accusing you of
looking like SMG and nature didn't make the mistake of making you look
like her...
I am quite happy with the way that nature made me and I'm sure she is
happy with the way that nature made her, although I bet she wishes
that she was a better actress.
and the nose - i bet she wishes they'd chosen a different nose
and the eyes - i bet she wishes....
The nose can be fixed.
well, yes, it can, but you have to wonder then, why hasn't she?
"now that you're dead, what're you gonna do with the rest of your life?"
lab~rat
2004-06-25 14:44:36 UTC
Post by Tammy
Post by repo23
Post by Tammy
Post by lab~rat
Post by Tammy
Post by BTR1701
Post by Tammy
Personally, I've never seen the similarity. I believe that it is
mostly long blond curly hair. The nickname started during my brief
stint as a cheerleader in high school.
You could do worse than to look like Kristy Swanson.
Probably. I didn't comment on how she looked, just said that I don't
see the resemblance.
Well consider yourself lucky that I made the mistake accusing you of
looking like SMG and nature didn't make the mistake of making you look
like her...
I am quite happy with the way that nature made me and I'm sure she is
happy with the way that nature made her, although I bet she wishes
that she was a better actress.
and the nose - i bet she wishes they'd chosen a different nose
and the eyes - i bet she wishes....
The nose can be fixed.
I think it already has been...
repo23
2004-06-24 18:09:02 UTC
pictures!!! not sure about these other ngs, but on the jessica group,
we tend to rely on photographic evidence whenever there's any doubt

btw - sounds like lab~rat's got a crush!! :-)
Post by BTR1701
lab~rat
2004-06-25 11:35:32 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:09:02 GMT, repo23
Post by repo23
pictures!!! not sure about these other ngs, but on the jessica group,
we tend to rely on photographic evidence whenever there's any doubt
btw - sounds like lab~rat's got a crush!! :-)
Nah, I dig dark haired chicks. You know that...
repo23
2004-06-25 14:39:25 UTC
Post by repo23
pictures!!! not sure about these other ngs, but on the jessica group,
we tend to rely on photographic evidence whenever there's any doubt
btw - sounds like lab~rat's got a crush!! :-)
Nah, I dig dark haired chicks. You know that...
well, we assume so - we're still waiting to see pictures of your wife
and your maid together before we jump to any conclusions :-)
"now that you're dead, what're you gonna do with the rest of your life?"
lab~rat
2004-06-25 14:45:05 UTC
Post by repo23
pictures!!! not sure about these other ngs, but on the jessica group,
we tend to rely on photographic evidence whenever there's any doubt
btw - sounds like lab~rat's got a crush!! :-)
Nah, I dig dark haired chicks. You know that...
well, we assume so - we're still waiting to see pictures of your wife
and your maid together before we jump to any conclusions :-)
I'm looking forward to those as well...
Tammy
2004-06-25 15:24:09 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat
Oh, and to change the subject, what does "BuffyToU" in your email
mean? >:-)
My friends call me "Buffy". They say that I look like Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (I think from the movie). I don't see it. My name is
Tammy, but I'm Buffy to you.
LOLOL!!!
BTW, do you know who I am? I have the dubious distinction of being
the one person in usenet that can be trolled by the simple mention of
Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Sarah Gellar wasn't Buffy in the movie.
You were trolled better than you knew.
Yeah, I guess I should have seen that coming. You truley know the
definition of the word 'troll', retard.
Having your own stupidity pointed out to you stings, huh?
Attention to detail: it'll kick your ass every time.
I have no intention of posting pictures or links to pictures on a news
forum, but I do have a website with a few pictures on it. Anyone smart
enough should be able to find it without much trouble.