Jessica Alba Pictures Album
ja
2007-06-13 04:14:43 UTC
Jessica Alba Pictures Album Updated - jpg
http://jessica-alba-pics.thumblogger.com
Forge
2007-06-15 01:52:08 UTC
Post by ja
Jessica Alba Pictures Album Updated - jpg
http://jessica-alba-pics.thumblogger.com
1) I can get better pics than those typing her name into Google Images

2) That said, did she NOT know her breasts were exposed as plain as day in
that top? Not that I'm complaining, but whoa nurse. And etc.
Dave Empey
2007-06-16 03:18:41 UTC
Post by Forge
Post by ja
Jessica Alba Pictures Album Updated - jpg
http://jessica-alba-pics.thumblogger.com
1) I can get better pics than those typing her name into Google Images
2) That said, did she NOT know her breasts were exposed as plain as
day in that top? Not that I'm complaining, but whoa nurse. And etc.
I wish someone would explain to the woman that she's not a blonde.
--
Dave Empey

Remember, if you're doing any major experiments in stellar
dynamics, always mount a scratch star first! --Richard Todd