Dark Angel on Sci Fi...
lab~rat >:-)
2006-07-18 13:32:09 UTC
Now that is a beautiful thing...

Prodigy and Cold Comfort.
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
D***@nomail.
2006-07-19 00:29:24 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Now that is a beautiful thing...
Prodigy and Cold Comfort.
Back in the days before the weight loss. At the end of the 5th episode when she
was walking away wearing those metalic shorts, she had just the right amount of
junk in her trunk. Nice! Her boobs were nicer too. I think I'll watch the DVD
and freeze frame. :-)
greg brown
2006-07-22 20:46:07 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Now that is a beautiful thing...
Prodigy and Cold Comfort.
--
Haven't watched my DVD's in a while so I'm catching the Sci-Fi episodes.
Jess's acting is better than I remembered. The look of the show, especially

Nice to see the show on T.V. again. At the Trek website I frequent, DA is
picking up a lot of new fans.

Greg
lab~rat >:-)