Bring Dark Angel Back!
Joey Jolley
2004-11-24 02:46:55 UTC
Bring Dark Angel back!
Terwilliger
2004-11-26 22:51:13 UTC
Post by Joey Jolley
Bring Dark Angel back!
wouldn't it be nice
Lawrence Payne
2005-01-04 20:01:00 UTC
Post by Joey Jolley
Bring Dark Angel back!
Which one?

The brilliantly acted and well written first season. The one with the sexy
look, great stories, cool villains (I still miss those South African goon
squad guys), her Triptafan weakness, and that supersexy 3 Month Cat-In-Heat
idea/plot point.

Or do you mean the poorly acted second season with a collection of silly new
characters, an bad premise (hundreds of Manicore beasts, no Cat-In-Heat
storyline, Max is "perfect" instead of flawed, her and Logan can never
touch, and a same age/parallel growth set of clones), bad scripts, and Max's
crappy change of wardrobe (the T-shirt, jeans, and leather jacket look from
S1 was a 1000 times hotter than the Hip-Hop street urchin look she was
sporting in S2).

If its the first season, I'm all for it. Otherwise, forget it.
Joey Jolley