ANGEL
I Fucked Linsday Lohan
2004-05-11 13:26:16 UTC
NBC is in talks to pick up Angel
Posted on Tue, 11-May-2004

Fantastic Frickin' News for "Angel" fans.

NBC is in negotiations to take on "Angel" for a sixth season. Yep, true. No
Bullwhackies.

The network let Buffy.nu know that "It has come to our attention that there
has been a vast public interest to see a return of this series. A
forthcoming series is in negotiation, and NBC will go ahead with a sixth
season if the public response is strong enough."

The reliability of the source has been checked with NBC Internal Documents,
says the site, adding "We already know that the final meeting with angel
writers and producers has been set up in a few weeks (we got the date), so
you have time to show your support to these negotiations by replying to this
article".

Apparently the network's going to keeping a close eye on the site to make
sure interest keeps up.

Hip Hop Hooray.
2004-05-11 14:01:00 UTC
On Tue, 11 May 2004 13:26:16 GMT, "I Fucked Linsday Lohan" <SHe
Post by I Fucked Linsday Lohan
[...]
*sniff*sniff*sniff*

What is that aroma?

Smells like bullshit to me.

Sooner or later, all of our names wind up on a Post-It.
Lamamu
Hip Hop Hooray.
.oO rach Oo.
Hip Hop Hooray.