(Who) Wrestling Observer Markout
~Iñ©üßü§~
2004-08-30 04:28:56 UTC
http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/wo/news/headlines/default.asp?aID=11222
Who (not Neidhart) is the scariest man in the world?
Good one.
My impression of Tim The Idiot Who Calls Himself Incubus
"I post off topic crap all day, I'm half way to death, I'm 40 years
old and have never been married, I have no kids and never will have
any kids. No lady wants me to be the father of her child, I'm a
loser."
I can't impersonate you. I have a life and no time to post under 100+
nicks.
Dingo
No, but you don't mind posting this crap in a +100 ng's. Wish this wasn't one of them
Minister Steve
Just ignore the troll.
Dingo
2004-09-01 06:27:22 UTC
Post by Dingo
Post by ~Iñ©üßü§~
http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/wo/news/headlines/default.asp?aID=11222
Who (not Neidhart) is the scariest man in the world?
Good one.
My impression of Tim The Idiot Who Calls Himself Incubus
"I post off topic crap all day, I'm half way to death, I'm 40 years
old and have never been married, I have no kids and never will have
any kids. No lady wants me to be the father of her child, I'm a
loser."
I can't impersonate you. I have a life and no time to post under 100+
nicks.
No, but you don't mind posting this crap in a +100 ng's. Wish this wasn't one of them
when you say ignore the Troll ,you mean me or Inc ?