Episode 1.18 Pollo Loco
D***@nomail.
2006-08-08 02:10:30 UTC
Spoilers below.

At the end of the episode she gives the guy's neck a twist and kills him but
then later in the series he's back. So how did they bring him back?
Greg Buchner
2006-08-08 13:24:40 UTC
Post by D***@nomail.
Spoilers below.
At the end of the episode she gives the guy's neck a twist and kills him but
then later in the series he's back. So how did they bring him back?
There's multiple versions of the X-5 series. If you have DNA that
works, you use it more than once in a situation like that.

Greg B.
Actual e-mail address is gbuchner and I'm located at mn.rr.com
lab~rat >:-)
2006-08-08 17:27:42 UTC
Post by Greg Buchner
Post by D***@nomail.
Spoilers below.
At the end of the episode she gives the guy's neck a twist and kills him but
then later in the series he's back. So how did they bring him back?
There's multiple versions of the X-5 series. If you have DNA that
works, you use it more than once in a situation like that.
Greg B.
She Ain't Heavy, She's My Sister...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
D***@nomail.
So there should be multiple Max's then.
Greg Buchner
2006-08-09 03:33:47 UTC
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by Greg Buchner
Post by D***@nomail.
Spoilers below.
At the end of the episode she gives the guy's neck a twist and kills him but
then later in the series he's back. So how did they bring him back?
There's multiple versions of the X-5 series. If you have DNA that
works, you use it more than once in a situation like that.
Greg B.
So there should be multiple Max's then.
As lab~rat said in his post, episode 2x19 "She Ain't Heavy"...

<http://www.epguides.com/darkangel/guide.shtml#ep040>

Greg B.
Actual e-mail address is gbuchner and I'm located at mn.rr.com
D***@nomail.
2006-08-09 10:50:09 UTC
Post by Greg Buchner
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by Greg Buchner
Post by D***@nomail.
Spoilers below.
At the end of the episode she gives the guy's neck a twist and kills him but
then later in the series he's back. So how did they bring him back?
There's multiple versions of the X-5 series. If you have DNA that
works, you use it more than once in a situation like that.
Greg B.
So there should be multiple Max's then.
As lab~rat said in his post, episode 2x19 "She Ain't Heavy"...
<http://www.epguides.com/darkangel/guide.shtml#ep040>
Greg B.
Thanks. Was that a Max clone we saw in the recent episode where Zack had been
captured by Manticore and they were trying to get him to reveal the locations of
the X5s? I forgot about that.
Greg Buchner
2006-08-09 13:32:25 UTC
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by Greg Buchner
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by Greg Buchner
Post by D***@nomail.
Spoilers below.
At the end of the episode she gives the guy's neck a twist and kills
him
but
then later in the series he's back. So how did they bring him back?
There's multiple versions of the X-5 series. If you have DNA that
works, you use it more than once in a situation like that.
Greg B.
So there should be multiple Max's then.
As lab~rat said in his post, episode 2x19 "She Ain't Heavy"...
<http://www.epguides.com/darkangel/guide.shtml#ep040>
Greg B.
Thanks. Was that a Max clone we saw in the recent episode where Zack had been
captured by Manticore and they were trying to get him to reveal the locations of
the X5s? I forgot about that.
No, they were just playing with his mind. It was all in his head.

Greg B.
Actual e-mail address is gbuchner and I'm located at mn.rr.com
D***@nomail.
2006-08-09 22:29:31 UTC
Post by Greg Buchner
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by Greg Buchner
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by Greg Buchner
Post by D***@nomail.
[...]
Yeah I thougth it might be that. I understood it at the time but couldn't
remember. ;-) Sometimes I'm half asleep after work.
derek
2006-08-09 01:47:40 UTC
any DA fan knows,they were cloned after the break out
VanShania
2006-09-05 19:28:38 UTC
Any chance that they will finish this series off?
--
Love and Teach, Not Yell and Beat
Stop Violence and Child Abuse

A64 3500+, Gigabyte GA-K8NSC-939 motherboard
All-in-Wonder 9800Pro 128mb AGP
X-Fi Extreme Music,Antec 550 watt,Thermaltake Lanfire
2 Gb Dual Channel PC3200 OCZ Platinum 2-3-2-5 CL2.5
2XSATA WD 320gb Raid Edition, PATA WD 120Gb HD
Pioneer 110D, 111D, Liteon 1693 Dual Layer burners
XP Media Centre Edition 2005
Sidewinder Precision Pro 2 Joystick
Logitech optical mouse
19 in Viewsonic A91f+