Kristin Kreuk as Max?
Joey Jolley
2005-01-12 05:04:41 UTC
What about Kristin Kreuk as Max since what's-her-name won't play the
role again?
l***@yahoo.com
2005-01-30 12:47:58 UTC
An interesting choice; I do hope that a Dark Angel movie could be made
and if JA doesn't want it, I would suggest KK as the lead but not as
Max. I'm okay with Max not being in the movie if JA doesn't want to do
it.

The story is rich enough and has other strong characters. KK could be
another X-5 and the story of her coping with the outside world.

Maybe JA will relent in a year or so, after she has some confidence in
her ability to do other roles.
Joey Jolley
Joey Jolley