but why dark angel failed?
Goldstar
2005-07-21 11:02:58 UTC
but why dark angel failed?
Joey Jolley
2005-07-24 05:27:34 UTC
It was too expensive to produce and the cast was ready to move on.
Another reason is its story had reached its climax and there wasn't anymore
to do with it. Its ratings were also low.
but why dark angel failed?
TV
2005-08-09 23:28:50 UTC
That sucks. I loved the series. I loved the time setting and the
*pulse* as a terrorist weapon. Most of us think it'll be the "bomb".
She was great as Max.

Theresa
Kerry
2005-08-10 15:13:36 UTC
Post by TV
That sucks. I loved the series. I loved the time setting and the
*pulse* as a terrorist weapon. Most of us think it'll be the "bomb".
She was great as Max.
Theresa
Great show was ashame it ended. I was really upset when it ended. I thought
it was the best show on tv for a long time that I liked. I've bought DA on
DVD watching it over and over again .

Kez
lab~rat
2005-08-11 13:21:10 UTC
Post by Kerry
Post by TV
That sucks. I loved the series. I loved the time setting and the
*pulse* as a terrorist weapon. Most of us think it'll be the "bomb".
She was great as Max.
Theresa
Great show was ashame it ended. I was really upset when it ended. I thought
it was the best show on tv for a long time that I liked. I've bought DA on
DVD watching it over and over again .
Kez
And Jessica Alba is attractive. That's a good thing.
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?