Labor Day = Sci Fi Channel Dark Angel Marathon
lab~rat >:-)
2006-09-05 18:09:39 UTC
Didn't get a god dam thing done all day...

;)

--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Justin
2006-09-05 21:29:54 UTC
Just yourself, again and again, right.
lab~rat >:-)
2006-09-06 13:43:38 UTC
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Didn't get a god dam thing done all day...
Just yourself, again and again, right.
You're gonna be jealous, I watched most of them in bed with my
beautiful wife, who is a big fan...
Justin
Why would anyone marry a fan?
lab~rat >:-)
Justin
We all know that stops when you put the ring on the finger.
lab~rat >:-)
2006-09-07 17:06:13 UTC
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Didn't get a god dam thing done all day...
Just yourself, again and again, right.
You're gonna be jealous, I watched most of them in bed with my
beautiful wife, who is a big fan...
Why would anyone marry a fan?
To get blown? ;)
We all know that stops when you put the ring on the finger.
If you marry the wrong fan. Hey, she was in bed watching Dark Angel
with me and knows my feelings about Jessica. You might say I have a
unique and understanding wife...
Justin
2006-09-07 23:09:22 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Didn't get a god dam thing done all day...
Just yourself, again and again, right.
You're gonna be jealous, I watched most of them in bed with my
beautiful wife, who is a big fan...
Why would anyone marry a fan?
To get blown? ;)
We all know that stops when you put the ring on the finger.
If you marry the wrong fan. Hey, she was in bed watching Dark Angel
with me and knows my feelings about Jessica. You might say I have a
unique and understanding wife...
Be careful, get too close to a fan and it starts cutting things off.

Or is your wife one of those that sports a permanent surprised look?
lab~rat >:-)
2006-09-08 13:33:42 UTC
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Didn't get a god dam thing done all day...
Just yourself, again and again, right.
You're gonna be jealous, I watched most of them in bed with my
beautiful wife, who is a big fan...
Why would anyone marry a fan?
To get blown? ;)
We all know that stops when you put the ring on the finger.
If you marry the wrong fan. Hey, she was in bed watching Dark Angel
with me and knows my feelings about Jessica. You might say I have a
unique and understanding wife...
Be careful, get too close to a fan and it starts cutting things off.
You sound jealous.
Post by Justin
Or is your wife one of those that sports a permanent surprised look?
Well, I try to keep it interesting, if that's what you mean...

D***@nomail.
2006-09-06 03:00:14 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Didn't get a god dam thing done all day...
;)
Me neither except I missed one so I could take a shower. I liked the episode
with the general x5 dude who always knew what was going to happen. How many
episodes haven't we seen from season 2?

Best line, something like:

Joshoa: x7 in woods is whack.

Alec: Yeah okay Saskwatch.
lab~rat >:-)
2006-09-06 13:42:54 UTC
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Didn't get a god dam thing done all day...
;)
Me neither except I missed one so I could take a shower. I liked the episode
with the general x5 dude who always knew what was going to happen.
Braniac.

"Watch the hands"

How many
D***@nomail.
2006-09-06 22:51:04 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Didn't get a god dam thing done all day...
;)
Me neither except I missed one so I could take a shower. I liked the episode
with the general x5 dude who always knew what was going to happen.
Braniac.
"Watch the hands"
That's the life, getting paid to feel up Jessica Alba.
Post by lab~rat >:-)
How many