Kiera Knightley As Max?
Joey Jolley
2005-10-17 03:22:24 UTC
If a DA movie were to made, what about having Kiera Knightley play

Max?
9alan
2005-10-18 14:24:08 UTC
I like Keira Knightley as much as the next red-blooded male but if a
'Dark
Angel' film were to be made the answer has to be no!
Her latest performance in 'Domino' is unconvincing: as one critic has
said -: Watching her alongside fellow bounty hunters Mickey Rourke and
Edgar
Ramirez is like seeing Bambi trying to be a Hell's Angel.
If a film were to be made it would be best to use the original cast
where
possible, and that must mean Jessica as Max. If you own the Dark Angel
box
set you will have seen the Jessica Alba interview where she goes into
detail
about her training for the role; both in the gym and with martial arts
experts. Our Jess can really look after herself and handles the action
sequences well.
Having said that, Miss Knightley as a new addition to the 'Dark Angel'
cast
would certainly be worth thinking about.

I like your taste in women Joey!
9alan

9alan
2005-10-18 14:53:35 UTC
Joey, If you are in the U.K. 'ZOO' Magazine 21-27 October issue has a
nine page feature on Jessica Alba re her new film, 'Into The Blue' and
the photos are terrific!!!The magazine also has a big spread on Keira
Knightley about her film, 'Domino' and her pics are pretty good as well.
Joey Jolley
2005-10-24 21:34:50 UTC
Post by 9alan
Joey, If you are in the U.K. 'ZOO' Magazine 21-27 October issue has a
nine page feature on Jessica Alba re her new film, 'Into The Blue' and
the photos are terrific!!!The magazine also has a big spread on Keira
Knightley about her film, 'Domino' and her pics are pretty good as well.
There's also Kate Beckinsale, Sandina Catalina Moreno, Michelle
Rogriguez, Natalie Portman, etc. I only like to look at Jessica when
she's dressed modestly and not wearing tank tops, haltar tops, etc.