OT: The Bionic Woman
lab~rat >:-)
2007-09-27 10:58:08 UTC
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
Retired Lawman USA
2007-09-27 13:30:39 UTC
The biggest difference is Jessica Alba has no acting talent at all.
lab~rat >:-)
2007-09-27 17:52:28 UTC
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:30:39 -0400, "Retired Lawman USA"
Post by Retired Lawman USA
The biggest difference is Jessica Alba has no acting talent at all.
STOP TROLLIN ME!!!

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
Justin
2007-09-27 18:11:41 UTC
You're the troll
lab~rat >:-)
2007-09-27 18:23:14 UTC
Post by Retired Lawman USA
The biggest difference is Jessica Alba has no acting talent at all.
STOP TROLLIN ME!!!
You're the troll
That is so uncool, douchebag...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
Retired Lawman USA
Stupid humans...
unknown
2007-09-27 13:50:41 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I was watching the other Bionic Woman as she debated Obama and others
last ngiht. I'll catch this Bionic Woman later in the week
when it repeats.

(I believe it is thursday and friday.)
benrrrrrrrrand, esq
2007-09-27 13:50:43 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
Liberal hollywood creating more fantasies of women beating up men.

Can't make a Bionic Man anymore. It might not turn our kids into
faggots quickly enough.
lab~rat >:-)
2007-09-27 18:35:33 UTC
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:50:43 -0400, "benrrrrrrrrand, esq"
Post by benrrrrrrrrand, esq
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
Liberal hollywood creating more fantasies of women beating up men.
Liberal men probably get beat up a lot...
Stupid humans...
Forge
2007-09-28 01:57:38 UTC
Not this one.
Rowan Hawthorn
2007-09-28 03:06:03 UTC
Post by Forge
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by benrrrrrrrrand, esq
Liberal hollywood creating more fantasies of women beating up men.
Liberal men probably get beat up a lot...
Not this one.
Just wishful thinking of the terminally candy-assed right-wing troll,
dude. Amazing how many of those there are in the Real World, too...
--
Rowan Hawthorn

"Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." - Willow Rosenberg, "Buffy the
Vampire Slayer"
lab~rat >:-)
2007-09-28 11:26:28 UTC
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:06:03 -0500, Rowan Hawthorn
Post by Rowan Hawthorn
Post by Forge
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by benrrrrrrrrand, esq
Liberal hollywood creating more fantasies of women beating up men.
Liberal men probably get beat up a lot...
Not this one.
Just wishful thinking of the terminally candy-assed right-wing troll,
dude. Amazing how many of those there are in the Real World, too...
Amazing how uptight some people are.

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
benrrrrrrrrand, esq
2007-09-28 17:53:08 UTC
Post by Rowan Hawthorn
Post by Forge
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by benrrrrrrrrand, esq
Liberal hollywood creating more fantasies of women beating up men.
Liberal men probably get beat up a lot...
Not this one.
Just wishful thinking of the terminally candy-assed right-wing troll,
dude. Amazing how many of those there are in the Real World, too...
Liberals are the ones who live in a little fantasy world of chocolate
streams and candy rocks.
Forge
Uhhhhh... says you?
Justin
Pubes, of course.
lab~rat >:-)
2007-09-28 11:26:00 UTC
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:57:38 -0400, Forge
Post by Forge
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by benrrrrrrrrand, esq
Liberal hollywood creating more fantasies of women beating up men.
Liberal men probably get beat up a lot...
Not this one.
So you just roll over and give up?

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
Forge
No, that would still be "get[ting] beat up." You dink.
lab~rat >:-)
2007-10-01 11:55:44 UTC
Post by Forge
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by benrrrrrrrrand, esq
Liberal hollywood creating more fantasies of women beating up men.
Liberal men probably get beat up a lot...
Not this one.
So you just roll over and give up?
No, that would still be "get[ting] beat up." You dink.
Not if you're crying and whining and she's just disgusted with you...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
techdino
Remember Dark Angel was basically a rip off of "friday" from heinlein
BTR1701
2007-09-27 20:29:39 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I thought it was more of a "Buffy" rip-off myself. You have Jamie
Summers, the good bionic woman (Buffy) versus Sarah Corvis, the bad
bionic woman (Faith).

Or maybe she was Starbuck. I'm confused...
lab~rat >:-)
2007-09-27 20:30:53 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I thought it was more of a "Buffy" rip-off myself. You have Jamie
Summers, the good bionic woman (Buffy) versus Sarah Corvis, the bad
bionic woman (Faith).
Or maybe she was Starbuck. I'm confused...
No way, you had biologically altered women fighting for a secret
government agency. You had a first generation gone wrong. You had
the guy looking out for her, all he needs is a freaking wheel chair.

There weren't any vampires or goblins or goofy shit like that...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
Justin
Huh, it reminds me of a TV show from the 70s.
lab~rat >:-)
2007-09-28 13:25:47 UTC
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I thought it was more of a "Buffy" rip-off myself. You have Jamie
Summers, the good bionic woman (Buffy) versus Sarah Corvis, the bad
bionic woman (Faith).
Or maybe she was Starbuck. I'm confused...
No way, you had biologically altered women fighting for a secret
government agency. You had a first generation gone wrong. You had
the guy looking out for her, all he needs is a freaking wheel chair.
Huh, it reminds me of a TV show from the 70s.
Not Bionic Woman. It bears little resemblance. But I'm thinking it
might be better...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
Justin
You might want to look up Kamen Rider.
lab~rat >:-)
2007-10-01 13:19:56 UTC
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I thought it was more of a "Buffy" rip-off myself. You have Jamie
Summers, the good bionic woman (Buffy) versus Sarah Corvis, the bad
bionic woman (Faith).
Or maybe she was Starbuck. I'm confused...
No way, you had biologically altered women fighting for a secret
government agency. You had a first generation gone wrong. You had
the guy looking out for her, all he needs is a freaking wheel chair.
Huh, it reminds me of a TV show from the 70s.
Not Bionic Woman. It bears little resemblance. But I'm thinking it
might be better...
You might want to look up Kamen Rider.
I did, I don't think that a bug man from Japan has anything to do with
this premise.

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
techdino
Is there any good new tv shows out there at all?
lab~rat >:-)
2007-10-01 16:36:00 UTC
Post by techdino
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat >:-)
[...]
Who wants to marry a fifth grader?

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
Drumrboy
2007-10-01 17:37:23 UTC
Post by techdino
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by Justin
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:29:39 -0400, BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat >:-)
[...]
I saw the first episode of "Back to you". Liked it.

Jeremy>

John Black
2007-09-28 15:30:37 UTC
In article <btr1702-***@news.giganews.com>, btr1702
@ix.netcom.com says...
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I thought it was more of a "Buffy" rip-off myself. You have Jamie
Summers, the good bionic woman (Buffy) versus Sarah Corvis, the bad
bionic woman (Faith).
Or maybe she was Starbuck. I'm confused...
Folks, this is a remake of a show that is older than the two shows you
say it is ripping off... The old bionic man and woman sometimes fought
with bad "bionic" people too.

John Black
Wouter Valentijn
2007-09-28 20:42:46 UTC
Post by John Black
@ix.netcom.com says...
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I thought it was more of a "Buffy" rip-off myself. You have Jamie
Summers, the good bionic woman (Buffy) versus Sarah Corvis, the bad
bionic woman (Faith).
Or maybe she was Starbuck. I'm confused...
Folks, this is a remake of a show that is older than the two shows you
say it is ripping off... The old bionic man and woman sometimes
fought with bad "bionic" people too.
And the bionic evil guy was even more expensive!
He cost 1 million dollars more.
--
Wouter Valentijn

www.wouter.cc
www.nksf.nl
http://www.nksf.scifics.com/Nom20072008.html
www.zeppodunsel.nl
liam=mail

Detweiler: "Decision.... Consequence...."
Day Break.
lab~rat >:-)
2007-10-01 11:56:53 UTC
Post by John Black
@ix.netcom.com says...
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I thought it was more of a "Buffy" rip-off myself. You have Jamie
Summers, the good bionic woman (Buffy) versus Sarah Corvis, the bad
bionic woman (Faith).
Or maybe she was Starbuck. I'm confused...
Folks, this is a remake of a show that is older than the two shows you
say it is ripping off... The old bionic man and woman sometimes fought
with bad "bionic" people too.
John Black
Yeah, but the back story is more like Dark Angel than tennis playing
skydiving six million dollar man banging original Jamie Summers...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
Ken from Chicago
2007-09-29 11:38:41 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I thought it was more of a "Buffy" rip-off myself. You have Jamie
Summers, the good bionic woman (Buffy) versus Sarah Corvis, the bad
bionic woman (Faith).
Or maybe she was Starbuck. I'm confused...
Faith's not bad, just misunderstood.

Hmm, that applies in so many ways in the Jossverse.

-- Ken from Chicago
unknown
2007-09-28 23:36:42 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I'm watching it now on Sci Fi. I would point out this is
a pilot, the give it time, the differences between now and the
episodes coming later in the season may be striking. i.e.
it may be a much different show by then.

Remember the pilot is made to sell it to the network,
not all pilots even make it to air even after the show is
picked up.

Finally a show like this really needs a full year
to really find it's stride, find an audience,
find it's groove.

It's got alot of potential. And the good news is it ain't on
Fox. If it was on Fox they would have cancelled it already.
lab~rat >:-)
2007-10-01 11:57:53 UTC
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:36:42 -0400, All We Are Is Dust In The Wind
Post by unknown
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Big time Dark Angel ripoff. Just sayin', I'll give it another
watch...
I'm watching it now on Sci Fi. I would point out this is
a pilot, the give it time, the differences between now and the
episodes coming later in the season may be striking. i.e.
it may be a much different show by then.
Remember the pilot is made to sell it to the network,
not all pilots even make it to air even after the show is
picked up.
Finally a show like this really needs a full year
to really find it's stride, find an audience,
find it's groove.
It's got alot of potential. And the good news is it ain't on
Fox. If it was on Fox they would have cancelled it already.
Dark Angel was a good show until the end of the first season. FOX
hopefully won't give up on it like they did DA.

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...