Jessica Alba is NOT a whore! She's a sweet, wholesome gal.
M Mottola!(Just Be Yourself)
2005-11-09 06:35:26 UTC
Movie beauty Jessica Alba fears she is being typecast, because she only gets
offered role as whores and sexy maids. The Sin City actress is grateful for
the opportunities she has been given in Hollywood - but would kill for the
parts offered to rival actress Natalie Portman. She tells gossip site
PageSix.com, "The scripts I get are always for the whore, or the motorcycle
chick in leather, or the horny maid. I get all those screenplays that start,
'Tawnya is in the shower. The water streams down her naked, perky breasts.'
Somehow, I don't think this is happening to Natalie
RonMexico
2005-11-09 06:40:52 UTC
and Natalie Portman won a golden globe for playing....a stripper!
M Mottola!(Just Be Yourself)
2005-11-09 06:45:27 UTC
Post by RonMexico
and Natalie Portman won a golden globe for playing....a stripper!
C'mon! I love Alba but Natalie Portman in a thong>>>>>>>>Jessica Alba

We'll probably never see her do something like that again.
Presto
2005-11-09 12:44:25 UTC
I still believe that Portman should be arrested for not showig boobage when
playing a stripper
Setzer
2005-11-09 14:34:45 UTC
Post by Presto
I still believe that Portman should be arrested for not showig boobage when
playing a stripper
She filmed one, but the director Mike Nichols chose to take it out of the
movie. She fought to get it re-inserted, but eventually she relented and
let Nichols leave it out without a fuss.

Setzer
the Bede
2005-11-09 16:03:05 UTC
Post by Setzer
Post by Presto
I still believe that Portman should be arrested for not showig boobage when
playing a stripper
She filmed one, but the director Mike Nichols chose to take it out of the
movie. She fought to get it re-inserted, but eventually she relented and
let Nichols leave it out without a fuss.
which is why the "extended version" DVD of 'Closer' is gonna be the #1
seller of all time.
Karrde
2005-11-09 16:16:07 UTC
Post by Setzer
Post by Presto
I still believe that Portman should be arrested for not showig boobage when
playing a stripper
She filmed one, but the director Mike Nichols chose to take it out of the
movie. She fought to get it re-inserted, but eventually she relented and
let Nichols leave it out without a fuss.
According to all reliable reports, Portman is the one who didn't think the
scene belonged in the movie.

--K
Presto
Setzer
Setzer
2005-11-09 17:24:59 UTC
Post by Presto
I understand it as happening the other way around. It was filmed, Portman
kicked up a stink, director boy took it out WITH a small fuss.
Then you heard wrong. It was repeatedly reported that Portman had no
problem doing the nude scene but that Nichols saw her in a fatherly light
and was extremely uncomfortable filming it and then decided to not included
it. She raised the issue that she wasn't bothered by it and he didn't
relent, so she toed the party line and agreed with Nichols.

Setzer
Presto
2005-11-10 14:57:29 UTC
Post by Setzer
Post by Presto
I understand it as happening the other way around. It was filmed, Portman
kicked up a stink, director boy took it out WITH a small fuss.
Then you heard wrong. It was repeatedly reported that Portman had no
problem doing the nude scene but that Nichols saw her in a fatherly light
and was extremely uncomfortable filming it and then decided to not included
it. She raised the issue that she wasn't bothered by it and he didn't
relent, so she toed the party line and agreed with Nichols.
Hey, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. No big. I learned something new today.
I can go home now.
Bill Becker
2005-11-10 21:32:24 UTC
Post by Setzer
Post by Presto
I understand it as happening the other way around. It was filmed, Portman
kicked up a stink, director boy took it out WITH a small fuss.
Then you heard wrong. It was repeatedly reported that Portman had no
problem doing the nude scene but that Nichols saw her in a fatherly light
and was extremely uncomfortable filming it and then decided to not
included it. She raised the issue that she wasn't bothered by it and he
didn't relent, so she toed the party line and agreed with Nichols.
--
Setzer
Meh..it's going to take me a few more years to forget her "Mathilda" role
and look at her as a hawty.
Mr Green
2005-11-14 18:24:25 UTC
Funny, Jessica Alba played one too. No nips from her either in the movie.
the Bede
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let it happen to Natalie!
lab~rat
2005-11-09 18:39:48 UTC
On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 01:35:26 -0500, "M Mottola!\(Just Be Yourself\)"
Post by M Mottola!(Just Be Yourself)
Movie beauty Jessica Alba fears she is being typecast, because she only gets
offered role as whores and sexy maids. The Sin City actress is grateful for
the opportunities she has been given in Hollywood - but would kill for the
parts offered to rival actress Natalie Portman. She tells gossip site
PageSix.com, "The scripts I get are always for the whore, or the motorcycle
chick in leather, or the horny maid. I get all those screenplays that start,
'Tawnya is in the shower. The water streams down her naked, perky breasts.'
Somehow, I don't think this is happening to Natalie
Jessica Alba can play Lady MacBeth when she's 40. For now, the skin
roles are fine...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
D***@nospam.
2005-11-12 16:12:36 UTC
On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 01:35:26 -0500, "M Mottola!\(Just Be Yourself\)"
Post by M Mottola!(Just Be Yourself)
Movie beauty Jessica Alba fears she is being typecast, because she only gets
offered role as whores and sexy maids. The Sin City actress is grateful for
the opportunities she has been given in Hollywood - but would kill for the
parts offered to rival actress Natalie Portman. She tells gossip site
PageSix.com, "The scripts I get are always for the whore, or the motorcycle
chick in leather, or the horny maid.
Jessica bending over while she dusts the coffee table. Works for me.