Writer's on Strike
lab~rat >:-)
2011-02-23 16:12:47 UTC
On the episode I and I am Camera, Phil, the guy with the exoskeleton
leg contraption that wears the camera on his head was Rainn Wilson.

Just thought I'd bring it up...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
D***@nomail.
2011-02-28 01:04:08 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
On the episode I and I am Camera, Phil, the guy with the exoskeleton
leg contraption that wears the camera on his head was Rainn Wilson.
Just thought I'd bring it up...
No kidding? I remember it being a weird guy. Didn't know it was him. Very
interesting.
lab~rat >:-)
2011-02-28 16:13:57 UTC
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by lab~rat >:-)
On the episode I and I am Camera, Phil, the guy with the exoskeleton
leg contraption that wears the camera on his head was Rainn Wilson.
Just thought I'd bring it up...
No kidding? I remember it being a weird guy. Didn't know it was him. Very
interesting.
I just finished rewatching season 1. It's a shame it took a shit the
way it did in season 2. Much better plot line than Nikita.

BTW, JA's brother played an X5 in the season finale (Joshua Alba).
D***@nomail.
2011-03-06 07:38:19 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Post by D***@nomail.
Post by lab~rat >:-)
On the episode I and I am Camera, Phil, the guy with the exoskeleton
leg contraption that wears the camera on his head was Rainn Wilson.
Just thought I'd bring it up...
No kidding? I remember it being a weird guy. Didn't know it was him. Very
interesting.
I just finished rewatching season 1. It's a shame it took a shit the
way it did in season 2. Much better plot line than Nikita.
BTW, JA's brother played an X5 in the season finale (Joshua Alba).
Cool. I didn't know that either. I will have to watch season 2 again. It's been a while. I
remember many people complaining about it. Never saw the new Nikita (a man's name).