Defend Or Bash these television shows
The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
2005-06-09 18:27:56 UTC
Alias

Angel

Scrubs

24

21 Jump Street

Who's The Boss?

Firefly

Arrested Development

Futurama

The Simpsons

Desperate Housewives

Dark Angel

Get A Life

Six Feet Under
"Is this a case of your equipment malfunctioning? Have you been suffering
from some premature pyro? Hey Silent Bob, you can say anything anytime.
Hello? Maybe I'll just bring Lita down right now. I have a better idea. Why
don't I buy you a box of Kleenex, a carton of Hagan Daz. I'll take you to
Blockbuster Video then you can rent the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya
Sisterhood. Go home and have a really good cry. What do you think about
that, Junior? "
- Chris Jericho, 9:57pm
Torrey M. Spears
2005-06-09 19:30:53 UTC
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Arrested Development
Simply put, the best written situation comedy on network television in
the last 50 years. Sheer brilliance.

Torrey M. Spears
Million Dollar RSPW Champion
the Tuesday Morning Booker dude
http://torreyspears.blogspot.com
Starshine Moonbeam
2005-06-10 20:21:41 UTC
Post by Torrey M. Spears
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Arrested Development
Simply put, the best written situation comedy on network television in
the last 50 years. Sheer brilliance.
In Bizarro world, maybe.
--
Starshine Moonbeam
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoM
The Matt Hardy Show Aficiando
Starshine Moonbeam
2005-06-11 04:55:17 UTC
In article <4IydnRod4fs7azTfRVn-***@giganews.com>, The Matt Hardy Show
Aficiando (***@TheMattHardy.Com) dropped a +5 bundle of
words...
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficiando
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Torrey M. Spears
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Arrested Development
Simply put, the best written situation comedy on network television in
the last 50 years. Sheer brilliance.
In Bizarro world, maybe.
I think we're already on Bizarro world.
Rocky Frisco
2005-06-09 21:35:27 UTC
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Alias
Angel
Scrubs
24
21 Jump Street
Who's The Boss?
Firefly
Arrested Development
Futurama
The Simpsons
Desperate Housewives
Dark Angel
Get A Life
Six Feet Under
Please go away and stop the crossposted invitation to war, Mister
Fucking Troll.

-Rock http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Rocky Frisco's LIBERTY website: http://www.liberty-in-our-time.com/
The World's Best Daily News Service: http://www.rationalreview.com/
Rock onstage with JJ Cale and E. Clapton: http://tinyurl.com/3modw
K***@theHNIC.net
2005-06-10 00:58:47 UTC
On 9-Jun-2005, "The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado"
Alias = Would be cool if Garner wasn't so overated. 1/2 bash.
Angel = The shit! I wish they'd bring it back. or meake a decent movie.
DEFEND.
Scrubs = cool show that jobs to other NBC shows. Defend.
24 = the shit! From shooting a suspect in the knee for info and then the
season before wackin off a hand to save thousands.....GOLD! DEFEND!
21 Jump Street = 1/2 bash the shit was cheezy. But, I did love to see
Holly Robinson Peete.
Who's The Boss? = Alyssa Milano! ( the later years....with the big tits)
Defend. Tony bitchass Danza = BASH!
Firefly = DEFEND! fox fucked up on this one. I can see the Sci-fi channel
doing a rework and showing it there.
Arrested Development Defend: fox is fucking up again , by ditching the
show.
Futurama: DEFEND. When the Simpsons gold mine runs dry, Fox will be
wanting to show this.
The Simpsons: DEFEND with a 1/3 bash. Getting a bit stale , sometimes
they give out a good show.
Desperate Housewives = BASH. I love the chicks, but the show sucks ass.
Dark Angel = Jessica Alba....YUm! DEFEND!
Get A Life
Six Feet Under : havent seen.
x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
Duff Man
2005-06-11 15:58:04 UTC
Moving the show to a better timeslot on Mondays isn't really ditching it...
jackthetab
2005-06-10 01:41:04 UTC
24 is the only show other than six feet under that is
worthy of watching. 24 is constantly intense.
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/_______________________________________\
http://jackthetab.deviantart.com/
- Chris Jericho, 9:57pm
Richard Amirault
2005-06-13 00:48:56 UTC
"jackthetab" wrote ...
Post by jackthetab
24 is the only show other than six feet under that is
worthy of watching. 24 is constantly intense.
I gave up on 24 after 3 or 4 episodes of the first season. It *cheats* on
it's basic premise ... everything on the show does NOT happen in "real time"
--
Richard Amirault N1JDU Boston,
MA, USA
www.erols.com/ramirault "Go Fly A Kite"
Rockboy
2005-06-10 03:27:17 UTC
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Arrested Development
Futurama
These are the only two on the list worth watching.
--
Rockboy
Everybody's all right
Everything is automatic
Michael
2005-06-10 15:55:28 UTC
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Alias
I don't watch it, so I won't comment.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Angel
I don't watch it, so I won't comment.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Scrubs
I don't watch it, so I won't comment.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
24
Great show!
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
21 Jump Street
You can get it on DVD.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Who's The Boss?
God willing you'll someday get it on DVD.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Firefly
Was canned then Joss Whedon somehow finagled the studio into letting him
do a big-screen movie.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Arrested Development
I don't watch it, so I won't comment.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Futurama
I don't watch it, so I won't comment.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
The Simpsons
Just when you think they can't get any more good material out of it they do.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Desperate Housewives
I don't watch it, so I won't comment.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Dark Angel
Good show with a lot of potential that Fox just sacrificed by switching
it's schedule.
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Get A Life
!st season was a fanTAStic exploration of one man's soul. @nd season
kinda sucked.

Michael
Lokari
2005-06-10 23:18:19 UTC
Post by Michael
Post by The Matt Hardy Show Aficianado
Firefly
Was canned then Joss Whedon somehow finagled the studio into letting him
do a big-screen movie.
Um, no, not quite. It was canned, then some time later Joss convinced
a different studio to let him do a big screen movie.

--
Exodus 22:18 can kiss my pagan ass
www.lokari.net